Working with a wide range of public and private sector organisations, we are passionate about the benefits that strategic procurement can bring. Our services range from the delivery of complex sourcing projects to leading organisational and sector procurement transformation programs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overseeing existing client relationships including reporting
- Face to face meetings and consultation
- Supporting proposal and tender development
- Working with consultants nationally to expand our current client relationships
- Fostering new relationships.
- Supporting a wide range of consulting engagements both remotely and through face to face delivery
- Maintaining documentation, governance and quality assurance standards
- Working with the consulting team to produce high quality recommendation reports
- Supporting the delivery and maintenance of ongoing programs of work
- Working on client site in a project support capacity as required
- Delivering face to face workshops, training and coaching
Key to your success is your enthusiasm, team orientation and commercial acumen. You might be working on multiple projects simultaneously, so your ability to work autonomously and efficiently will complement this role. Various opportunities are based across Australia and also in New Zealand.
We offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate, with salary commensurate with experience.
Offer to You
- The ArcBlue team brings a reputable passion & professionalism to client engagements
- A range of exciting major projects, leveraging easy-to-deploy intellectual property
- Opportunities to join our small but friendly team on full time or part time basis
- Employee or Contracting opportunities, salaried or pre-approved day-rates
- Possibility to contribute to and gain experience from a variety of projects
- Ongoing National opportunities
- An opportunity to make a difference
Please use the application form below to register your interest in this role. Applications are currently being taken for consideration. For more information on this role or opportunities within ArcBlue contact Georgia Reeks at email@example.com.