ArcBlue has a procurement heritage which includes a strong presence across APAC, which is managed from the Melbourne head-office. Major clients also include most state governments, significant public agencies, multiple universities & a wide range of private sector clients across a number of key industry sectors. Part of the ArcBlue Consulting global procurement network, ArcBlue Defence is a SME sized business consultancy unit that specialises in Australian Defence procurement & contracting with offices in Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra & Sydney.
In response to increasing client demand in the Defence Sector we are inviting expressions of interest from Commercial Specialists who are keen to add their skills & personality to our unique culture.
ArcBlue Defence is a panellist on the new Defence Support Services (DSS) Panel for the Department of Defence Capability, Acquisition & Sustainment Group (CASG), who have the challenge of purchasing $200bn of new military equipment for the ADF over the next ten years.
CASG is seeking more support from industry & has committed to 25% of its consulting needs sourced from SME sized consultancy firms on the new DSS Panel, through the newly appointed Major Service Providers. This has been deemed critical to help achieve the First Principles Review recommendations, & to help drive better value for money with more sustainable outcomes.
ArcBlue Defence has a direct commercial relationship with the four MSP’s:
KEY | Downer | Jacobs | NOVA
- Provide strategic business advice to Defence Sector management
- Design & develop business improvement strategies
- Lead commercial arrangement strategies & contracting methods in complex projects
- Facilitate tender evaluations & contract negotiations
- Project management
- Defence Sector experience strongly preferred but not essential
- Experience with ASDEFCON suite of tendering & contracting templates preferred
- Understanding of the Defence Procurement Policy Manual
- Ability to obtain Defence Security clearance essential
- To meet Commonwealth security requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
- Must be a qualified practitioner with specific qualifications or industry training
- Experience with major capital acquisition projects or complex ICT
- Strong technical skills in procurement or related fields
- Project management & analytics skills
- Positive attitude with enthusiasm, team orientation & strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work on simultaneous multiple projects
- Must excel in collaboration, facilitation & stakeholder management
- Deep respect for public probity & ethical standards
Offer to You
- The ArcBlue team brings a reputable passion & professionalism to client engagements
- A range of exciting major projects
- Opportunities to join our small and uniquely collaborative culture on full time or part time basis
- Employee or Contracting opportunities, salaried or pre-approved day-rates
- Possibility to contribute to & gain experience from a variety of projects
- Ongoing National opportunities
Please use the application form below to register your interest in this role. Applications are currently being taken for consideration. For more information on this role or opportunities within ArcBlue contact Georgia Reeks at email@example.com.