Meet the team
Greg is a commercially savvy finance and workforce analyst with over 13 years’ experience. He has a passion for developing effective teams, strong commercial outcomes and well thought out decision-based business solutions.
Prior to joining ArcBlue, Greg has attained a wealth of experience in the private health sector, within a variety of different roles and companies. He has a proven track record, as well as a strong commitment to effective stakeholder management and relationship building at all levels of an organisation.
Greg has thrived throughout his career, achieving countless accomplishments including:
- Working on contract saving/rebate maximisation initiatives in Healthscope, implementing a 3.5% reduction in Med Surg spend over 2 financial years across Orthopaedic and Cardiothoracic casemix.
- ABC casemix costing exercises in Healthscope (Ortho, Oncology, Bariatrics, Neuro and Cardio cases) and Ophthalmology, Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology in Marie Stopes.
- Development of Pharmaceutical business MS Health from inception to sales across Asia Pacific region.
- Imprest Catalogue Standardisation costs work in Healthscope across all Australian hospitals.
- Medical Imprest spend analysis on pathology spend in Healthscope (Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand).
- Healthcare workforce planning, development and analysis across multiple areas of hospital types for Healthscope, Ramsey Healthcare and St John of God Healthcare. (acute, rehab, psych and perioperative).
Greg holds a bachelor’s degree in business studies with honours, as well as several accredited qualifications in accounting and business. Along with his qualifications and vast experience, Greg enjoys working in a chaotic environment, bringing calm to the chaos and now brings a new skillset and different way of thinking to the ArcBlue team.
- Melbourne Office